.+. BRING ON 2015 .+.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
.+. BRING ON 2015 .+.

Hello everyone,
I would just like to wish everyone within United Nations a happy and safe New Years. Anyone going over seas or on a Holiday? You're always welcomed to share just comment below. So 2014 is finally over, we have shared some fantastic memories within this family, and best of all within under 10 Months we're nearly 9,000 members. Congratulations ! 

DOE has also made a few new Game rooms and will be in the progress of making many more within the upcoming Months. They will only be opened if UN pop is 40+ and ONLY Hosted by DOE members, so come and join the fun ! This is a way for members to earn bonus rank points and pay points in a different form and we have realized and got many complaints how UN is sometimes being 'too' full. No worries, I believe UN is growing, which is fantastic ! I can all understand you guys when you worry you can't get 1 reward within days/weeks, so here is your chance to earn some more by paticipating within these fun DOE Games. 

With the first week of Jan, from the 1st to the 7th, DOE along with DOI is hosting an event called '7 Days of New years' As provided within different reward rooms, there will be a gift box descripting what you can earn that day. We will be selecting the most productive, active and hard working members within UN. Agent to Government you all will have your chance. DOE and DOI will be seeking these bright members, so stay active and smiling. These prizes include HC, bonus rank points, pay points, surprise gifts + MORE. We're selecting 1 female and 1 male each day which will equal up to 14 WINNERS. 

CALLING ALL CREATIVE MOVIE MAKERS OUT THERE IN UN.
I have a challange for everyone within UN, We are seeking a short film/video on youtube which can show new members on how our system works, and how to claim an arrow. Ect
You will need to make a short film under 5 minutes. Please try and make it within UN Base, where members can see the arrow provided. This is for anyone Agent+ don't be afraid. Be creative ! WINNER will be earning BONUS RP&PP (still undecided)

Good luck 

i have youtube account
  1. I have youtube channel at Fatty Pie i can make the video but i dont have a phone but if i have time then i will make the video so just subscribe to my channel and i will upload this habbo at my channel and thanks to everybody especially Cyndii and dont forget to Subscribe to my channel and become a bros stay awesome and brofist:)
Topic locked

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15