<UN> Newsletter 3/24

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
<UN> Newsletter 3/24

Hey Y’all!

For Today’s Newsletter I thought it would be great to interview the Owner’s of UN and get their perspective on it. They do a lot of work for us and so I asked them questions about certain thing about himself and how they view UN. Please Enjoy and if you want to answer these questions yourself, reply on the forum on the website!!!

Cyndii,

Say a little about yourself - (When you joined UN, What you love to do the most, etc Anything you want to share)

Hello, I am Cyndii. I joined United Nations on Februaray 2014 as an Admin, and worked my way up to Main Owner, I have been within the community for a while now but for the members who have not met me or just recently joined our community, I would say I am fairly bright and friendly, and Im always up for a conversation with our members, I focus on growing our community as a team as well as individuals.

What is your favorite thing about UN?

My favourite thing about United Nations would be the fact that United Nations is an 'Agency like no other', I believe UN is one of the most unique, different and most FUN agencies within Habbo.

What would you change about UN?

Nothing. Fullstop

If you wanted to put one furni out of all of Habbo in UN, What would it be and why?

A gun vending machine.

W00DIE

Say A little bit about yourself- My name is Tony and I joined United Nations in December 2014, I transferred from VS as a Government. I love Taekwon-Do I'm an international competitor, I also really enjoy playing my guitar and singing!

What is your favourite thing about UN? My favourite thing about United Nations is that no matter what Age, Gender or Nationality you are we will accept you and you will get to connect with people from all over the globe. You meet people who you have common goals and a lot of similarities with and you can build a lot of great friendships. It's an incredible thing to witness when you see two strangers in base become really good friends in a short amount of time!

What would you change about UN? I wouldn't change anything about UN, I believe that they way UN has been built and organised by our founders has been done perfectly and cannot find a fault.

If you wanted to put one furni out of all Habbo in UN, What would it be and why? I'd put a bot dressed and named as myself in base. NO I lie, I'd put 10 bots dressed and named as me in base. Why? What's better then 1 Tony? TEN OF THEM!!!

JamesofCanda

Say a little about yourself - (When you joined UN, What you love to do the most, etc Anything you want to share)

Hello, my name is James, some of you may have know me previously as ChristOfCanada (CoC) however now I am JamesOfCanada. I started playing Habbo in 2004 and joined UN on September 27th, 2014. I've been an owner for a few months now and have been loving it. I'm 20 and in university for Criminal Justice and spend some of my free time on Habbo! Other than that I enjoy movies/tv shows and gaming (Xbone ftw). Yeah, I'm a nerd, but my sexy beard makes up for it all. If you love beards, you'll love me, if you don't love beards, you'll still probably love me, unless you don't love Jesus or Satan, then you're worthless to me. Love you all.

What is your favorite thing about UN?

One of my favorite things about UN is the unique ranking system, it's like no other. Also the variety of people you meet and friends you make is a huge bonus! Difficult to pick one specific favorite.

What would you change about UN?

There's always tons of things to change within agencies, especially as they grow and are introduced to many new members with different backgrounds. I would say that one of the things i'de focus on changing (which I already am) is the "bully free environment" aspect. I know some may label UN as already bully-free, however being an owner of UN and the Department of Protection, I know for a fact it is not. This has been and will be a prime focus in the coming months. :)

If you wanted to put one furni out of all of Habbo in UN, What would it be and why?

Well it's very hard to pick one sole item out of all of habbo in UN, I would choose lots and lots gold bars, lots and lots of gold bars. So precious. "My Precious" however, since I only have the option to chose one item. I'de choose probably a Platinum Bar because those things are bae.

=Feather=

Say a little about yourself - (When you joined UN, What you love to do the most, etc Anything you want to share) - I loved getting to know the different people within UN. Building a community and all that Jazz.

What is your favorite thing about UN? - My favorite thing about UN is me of course!!

What would you change about UN? - Something I would change is the lack of community and bond we have. I would like to see Un being more of a community and a big family which is one of the reasons why I adored UN in the beginning.

If you wanted to put one furni out of all of Habbo in UN, What would it be and why? If i could put a furniture in UN it would probably be a pear tree.

JasmineSooVin

Say a little about yourself - When I first joined UN, i remember being so happy when I first got paid. And whenever I am eligible for a new badge, i will run up to an owner and be like a little crazy kid, asking for a new badge. After the base has been refurnished, I loved going up to the Palooza and grabbing ducks, walk around the base with a duck in hand and going "QUACK". And when people join in, it was hilarious. (DUCKS WILL TAKEOVER UN ONE DAY. LOL JOKES.)

What is your favorite thing about UN? The thing about UN that captured my attention the most was how everyone were from different countries, some of which speak different languages, and yet they manage to click to well with each other. The energy within UN was simply amazing and I loved being around and talking with these people. Being in UN for about 9 months now, I have seen UN progress so much. Coming from the helmet system to the arrow system, the never-ending increase in members and the birth of so many new departments. I can't help but feel a sense of pride in how much we have grown and progressed.

What would you change in UN? One thing I would change about UN would be to change how people view owners. Owners are humans too. We, although are of a higher rank, are not all knowing and we make mistakes. We hope people would understand that.

If you wanted to put one furni out of UN, What would it be and why? A furni that I would want to be out of Habbo in UN would be Carlos. Because I strongly believe, Carlos has been sitting in that corner, silently plotting ways to overtake Habbo with his cups of coffee, tea and milk, while serving us. HE'S DANGEROUS I SWEAR.

If you read through all these, comment below on your thoughts or answer the questions yourself. Owner's have a lot responsibility and care a lot about everyone here in UN.

A gun vending machine.

" I wanna have a gun vending machine so i can pew pew pew" -Cindey2015

Carlos is bae. Carlos is life

Carlos is bae. Carlos is life. 

If you wanted to put one

If you wanted to put one furni out of UN, What would it be and why?

- Candy stall. Lollies are love, lollies are life.

A gun vending machine.

'A gun vending machine.' Yes!! this needs to happen!

James' comments on owners.

I agree with James, Owners are human too, people sometimes  demand too much at time, NOTE I said *AT TIME* NOT all the time, and they usuall have their work such as updating boards, moderating their units or personal life work to do too, and some people just maybe don't recognise what they do for the UN behind the scenes, where would UN be without the owners? not at 13'000 badge members, that's for sure. I did not make this comment to rally up any anger, or to ass kiss, i'm just simply saying my opinion, if I offended or pissed anyone off, please don't hesitate to UN message me, great work with the article Merp, keep it up, and #GunMachineForPresident

Corrections

I meant Jasmine, not James XD whoops XD

Y'all and your gun machines...

o.o Geez Gun Machines sure are popular. If I could have one furni... It would be... My own personal arrow for rewards hehe If that were allowed but obviously <_< Merp....

That or...

That or one of the Valentines Love Nest things.. Ye. Ik. I'm dirty minded, get used to it.

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15