We hit the 2,000 members target!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
We hit the 2,000 members target!

I would like to say a HUGE congratulations to every single one of you. We have finally hit the 2,000 members target!

I really enjoy seeing United Nations improve each day gaining new members and sticking together as a team. Our strengths are winning our weaknesses and we are growing everyday and that's an amazing thing to see!

I am really happy to work with you all especially the fantastic Department Leaders which are: Cyndii., Stealthyninja12, Vazious, =Feather= and TupacShakur91. You guys are doing an epic job. I can see the United Nations having a really successful future ahead of us and we will be the top agency in Habbo. 

I see this agency getting placed onto the most recommended rooms in Habbo and we are mainly at the top of the list each time, so that's overwhelming to look at.

We will continue to improve and take on-board all your amazing suggestions and ideas, but for now, together as a team, we will carry on being even more successful. Team work does everything! Without you all, we'd be nothing.

A special thanks to the main Founders, Scotty and Maddy who are also doing an epic job at keeping United Nations ontop of it's feet and they have gained themselves some fantastic members to work with.

Let's try to hit another 1,000 members as our next target and I'm sure that we reach it.

Thank you everyone, you guys are absolutely brilliant to be hanging around with!

-Jake, Owner & Joint Director of Departments. ☺

Well done :)

Well done guys, we've come a long way since we first opened!

glqxz9283 sfy39587stf02 mnesdcuix8
sfy39587stf03
sfy39587stp15